Floor Screed, KENT
TRADITIONAL FLOOR SCREED
- Traditional floor screed is a cement and sharp sand mix that Metro Mix Concrete can deliver or if you prefer a small amount of floor screed for collection, this can be arranged at your convenience.
- We can add retarders to your floor screed to slow down the hydration of the cement. This gives you more time to work with the screed.
- You can request fibre additions to the floor screed to help prevent shrinkage, cracking and increase the strength too.
- Our liquid screed is very fast to install and reduces time and labour costs.
- Liquid floor screed is the very best solution for UNDERFLOOR HEATING projects.
- It can be polished for that polished concrete floor finish.
- Our liquid floor screed is cementitious which reduces drying time and is compatible with cement-based adhesives, so your project moves quicker.